Apple team released iOS 8.4 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on June 30th after a long wait. iOS 8.4 is greatest boundary for upcoming iOS 9 because it is very biggest effort of apple team.New Apple Music streaming service, live radio beta 1 version are included as iOS 8.4 new featuring attributes. Fixing the Wi-Fi issues is another expectation of iOS 8.4.
Chinese group of hackers confirmed that it can jailbreak iOS 8.4 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
An updated version 2.3.0 of Taig jailbreak tool is available for jailbroken running iOS 8.4 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Taig 2.3.0 which is the jailbreak tool that supports jailbroken running iOS 8.4
- Before start the jailbreak process first you should backup your idevice through iTunes or iCloud. Read how to backup iDevice(Link)
- Turn off Find My iPhone.
Find My iPhone on is a tool which is recovering and keeping tracks in iDevice. if you need to restore your iDevice in iTunes you should first disable Find my iPhone
Find my iPhone- Settings — > iCloud — > Find my iPhone
- Disable the Passcode through Passcode off – Settings — > General — > Passcode Lock — > turn off.
4 . Turn off Auto Lock.
- Auto lock off – Settings — > General — > Auto-Lock — > Never
Compatible devices TaiG iOS 8.4
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air,
- iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1st generation iPad mini 2 with Retina ,iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th gen
Steps to jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.3.0 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
TaiG 2.3.0 jailbreak tool can jailbreak iOS 8.4
Step 1: Download the latest TaiG tool (2.3.0)
Step 2: Connect your idevice to your PC through USB cable.
Step 3: Initiate the TaiG as an Administrator. Right click on the TaiG and select the Run Administrator option.
Step 4: TaiG tool detect the device version along with running iOS version
Step 5: Keep as it is Cydia 1.1.16 and uncheck 3K Assistant
step 6: You can see the cydia application in Home Screen after complete the process.