There are two methods for backup your idevice
- Backup using iCloud
- Backup using iTunes
Backup using iCloud
- Connect to Wi-Fi on your idevice.
You should confirm whether wifi is turn on ,your idevice will search available networks through settings→ wifi
If you want join to network you’d click on the name of the Wi-Fi then you can see near to wifi network, and in the upper-left side of your idevice.
- click on Settings > iCloud > Backup.
- Turn on icloud Backup
- Tap on backup
- Finished backup click on Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage
Back up automatically in iCloud
Turn on iCloud Backup.
Next idevice will automatically update when it is connected to the WiFi connection.
Then screen is locked.
Backup using iTunes
- First connected your idevice to computer and open iTunes.
- After connected your device click on File > Devices > Back up.
- You can see the backup process whether it is successfully by click on iTunes Preferences > Devices