Two weeks ago Apple released iOS 8.4 firmware for all users who use iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with latest improvements such as video streaming , live radio beta 1 and music app .
Taig team has released new tool version v 2.4.1 windows version to jailbreak with latest iOS 8.4 firmware. Because of that you can jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.4 version using TaiG 2 and PP jailbreak .
TaiG team released the TaiG 2 V1.3.0 tool to jailbreak iOS 8.2 Beta2 windows and V1.2.1 for iOS 8.0-8.1.2 . You can download the TaiG 2 from taig2.com . Cydia Download iOS 8.4 Taig is available for Windows up to now. Mac users can Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PPJailbreak Tool.
As an iPhone user you might don’t know that you can’t install Cydia directly to your iDevice from App store. First you must jailbreak your iDevice to get Cydia. After finish the jailbreak process will automatically install Cydia to your device. The untethered jailbreak Taig tool automatically download cydia on iOS devices. Developers can download cydia jailbreak iOS 8.4 beta with automatically. Saurik team has released Cydia installer version V1.1.22. The users can get cydia iOS 8.4 running iPhone, iPad and iPod through Cydia installer package.
You can download Taig V 2.4.1 through automatic Cydia installation and for manually you can get cydia via jailbreak process. follow the Steps to jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.3.0 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Now iOS 8.4 Jailbreak is available for Mac. 25pp team recently released PP jailbreak Mac tool for iOS 8.4.
We can jailbreak all the iDevices such as Phone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini with retina (iPad Mini 2), iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPod touch 5, Apple TV3 and Apple TV running iOS 8.4 except the Apple TV.
Apple team released iOS 8.4 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on June 30th after a long wait. iOS 8.4 is greatest boundary for upcoming iOS 9 because it is very biggest effort of apple team.New Apple Music streaming service, live radio beta 1 version are included as iOS 8.4 new featuring attributes. Fixing the Wi-Fi issues is another expectation of iOS 8.4.
Chinese group of hackers confirmed that it can jailbreak iOS 8.4 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
An updated version 2.3.0 of Taig jailbreak tool is available for jailbroken running iOS 8.4 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Taig 2.3.0 which is the jailbreak tool that supports jailbroken running iOS 8.4
- Before start the jailbreak process first you should backup your idevice through iTunes or iCloud. Read how to backup iDevice(Link)
- Turn off Find My iPhone.
Find My iPhone on is a tool which is recovering and keeping tracks in iDevice. if you need to restore your iDevice in iTunes you should first disable Find my iPhone
Find my iPhone- Settings — > iCloud — > Find my iPhone
- Disable the Passcode through Passcode off – Settings — > General — > Passcode Lock — > turn off.
4 . Turn off Auto Lock.
- Auto lock off – Settings — > General — > Auto-Lock — > Never
Compatible devices TaiG iOS 8.4
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air,
- iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1st generation iPad mini 2 with Retina ,iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th gen
Steps to jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.3.0 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
TaiG 2.3.0 jailbreak tool can jailbreak iOS 8.4
Step 1: Download the latest TaiG tool (2.3.0)
Step 2: Connect your idevice to your PC through USB cable.
Step 3: Initiate the TaiG as an Administrator. Right click on the TaiG and select the Run Administrator option.
Step 4: TaiG tool detect the device version along with running iOS version
Step 5: Keep as it is Cydia 1.1.16 and uncheck 3K Assistant
step 6: You can see the cydia application in Home Screen after complete the process.
There are two methods for backup your idevice
- Backup using iCloud
- Backup using iTunes
Backup using iCloud
- Connect to Wi-Fi on your idevice.
You should confirm whether wifi is turn on ,your idevice will search available networks through settings→ wifi
If you want join to network you’d click on the name of the Wi-Fi then you can see near to wifi network, and in the upper-left side of your idevice.
- click on Settings > iCloud > Backup.
- Turn on icloud Backup
- Tap on backup
- Finished backup click on Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage
Back up automatically in iCloud
Turn on iCloud Backup.
Next idevice will automatically update when it is connected to the WiFi connection.
Then screen is locked.
Backup using iTunes
- First connected your idevice to computer and open iTunes.
- After connected your device click on File > Devices > Back up.
- You can see the backup process whether it is successfully by click on iTunes Preferences > Devices
There are a few ways to find iOS version running on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
The well known ways are,
- Check using device settings
- Through iTunes
But there is an easy way to find your iDevice version. You can just visit our find my iOS version service and it will simply display the running iOS version.
How to check using device settings.
- First select the settings in the menu of your home screen
- Tap on General
- Tap on About
After finishing the above steps you will see installed iOS version.
Let’s see how we can find iOS version iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad through iTunes
- First you should download the latest version of iTunes from the Apple website
- Connect your device using the USB cable and open iTunes on your computer
- Then it will appear iOS device on the left side of the iTunes window
- Select the device.
- Finally click on the Software Version in the Summary tab (right side of the iTunes window)